Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical daycare! Were reinventing child care & early learning for todays families & creating opportunities for teachers & caregivers to do what they love (and feel valued while theyre doing it). Join the Vivvi community to provide the quality program children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth & development.
About The Role
As a Substitute Teacher or Teacher Aide, you'll:
- Ensure the well-being & development of infant, toddler, & preschool-aged children
- Support progressive/inquiry-based learning
- Engage with & enrich children using positive language, loving care, & interactive play
- Closely supervise children & adhere to robust health & safety protocols
Apply Today If You:
- Are a flexible & communicative team player that's passionate about working with the youngest learners
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience working with children aged 0-5
- Hold or are working towards an Associate's, Bachelor's, or Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education or a similar field, though not a requirement to apply
- Value & create trusting relationships with children, families, & colleagues
- Are already or are willing to be CPR & First Aid certified
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation & Benefits: Our educators earn hourly rates up to $25 based on level of education & experience. Full time employees also receive benefits including tuition reimbursement, health, vision, & dental insurance, retirement savings, & commuter benefits.
Child-Centered Approach: Our educators facilitate each childs success by observing their interests & developing a curriculum inspired by their curiosity. Learn more about our teaching philosophy here https://vivvi.com/programs
State-of -the-Art Facilities: Our campuses are purposefully designed to offer endless opportunities for learning & discovery.
Employee Development: We offer financial support for ongoing education through tuition reimbursement, as well as robust onboarding training, ongoing professional development days, & individual coaching & feedback. We also love to promote from within & are committed to helping our colleagues achieve their career goals at Vivvi!
To be considered, applicants must be based in or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also possess independent US work authorization.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting & standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, & frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.