Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomers Marketing Operations specialist is responsible for the automation, monitoring, measurement, & analysis of our inbound & outbound growth marketing initiatives. You will work to create automated enterprise & SMB marketing campaigns & workflows to attract, qualify, engage & convert customers. You will monitor & improve our growth marketing stack to keep our data centralized & clean, our campaigns operating optimally, reporting accurate & leads processed using tools such as Marketo, Bizible, Lane Four, Zapier, & other top marketing & sales tools. Other responsibilities include:
- Own Marketo marketing automation initiatives end-to-end, building on our current set-up
- Set up Marketo programs, emails, forms, reports & workflows to support Marketing & business objectives
- Map the buyer journey & build a perpetual demand generation engine to nurture leads throughout the buyer journey
- Own the accuracy & maintenance of Marketo persons located in our database across the lead lifecycle
- Work closely with the design & content teams to build effective emails & analyze those emails for optimization.
- Perform regular analysis of campaign performance & metrics to report on campaign performance
- Document, automate & optimize the demo & free trial workflow to improve conversion to closed won opportunities.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for campaign execution issues & recommend preventive actions
- Manage event lead uploads & assignment
- Ensure data collection mechanisms are established & used for further analysis
- Automate Account Based Marketing plays that can be assigned to specific target segments based on firmographics & behavior.
- Implement internal cross-team processes to ensure data accuracy & to provide a scalable reporting framework within the company
- Create & monitor reporting dashboards for all teams, & conduct continuous data analyses to improve core processes (lead qualification, source attribution, lead rerouting between the Marketing team & the BDR team)
- Conduct data analyses to provide insights on our place in the ecommerce tools market, build prediction models & improve our reporting, as we base all of our strategic decisions on data.
- Develop Marketing Operations demand generation center of excellence to align with company growth objectives & create predictable pipeline
- Onboard technology vendors & partners & negotiate contracts on behalf of Marketing team
- Ensure communication of priorities, projects/programs, & results to leadership & the larger team
- 2+ years professional experience in digital marketing operations
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing & improving marketing funnels & conversion rates
- Marketo-certified, SFDC expert
- ABM Platform experience (Demandbase, 6Sense, Terminus, etc.)
- Data-driven, comfortable with data analysis & visualization
- Fast learner, able to adapt quickly
- Previous startup experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience leading strategic projects
- Bias to action & willingness to multi-task
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Track record of optimizing workflows & processes using Asana, Slack, Google Docs & integration of these tools
- Experience in using varied data analysis methods and/or statistical models a plus
- Experience with attribution reporting & Bizible
- Basic HTML and/or CSS knowledge
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: