FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role:
Were hiring an experienced Marketing Manager, Media & Acquisition to drive significant revenue growth through the management of key media channels such as TV, Audio, OOH & other direct acquisition channels for our National & Local campaigns across our different brands. As Marketing Manager, Media & Acquisition, you will be responsible for managing & scaling cost-effective media plans to achieve revenue growth, grow the subscriber base & improve brand health metrics. You will help use analytics to inform decisions & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
The ideal candidate will know how to build & scale complex marketing campaigns across a complex & evolving media environment, has demonstrated experience working at or managing an agency & working in a matrix environment to achieve positive results.
What youll do:
- End to end ownership of traditional(TV, Audio, OOH, Direct Mail, etc.) & integrated channel management within our media mix
- Work cross-functionally with members of the organization across Product Marketing, Growth, Analytics, Creative, Partnerships to build & manage a best-in-class Marketing & Media practice
- Manage day-to-day relationship with key external agency partners & media vendors to ensure relationships are strong, channels/business objectives are achieved & deliverables are consistently met with the utmost quality & accuracy
- On-going assessment of FanDuels media proficiencies, identify areas for improvement & establish & own the test & learn roadmap against those
- Enhance media integrations & sponsorships to achieve both acquisition & brand objectives
- Look for innovative & breakthrough ideas, opportunities & solutions to improve your channels
- Foster an environment that encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation & creativity
- On-going analysis, evaluation, optimization & recommendation of the media plan & respective channels
- Coordinate budgeting, invoicing, reconciliations & partner authorizations(IOs, ATBs, project statements, etc.)
- Coordinate creative asset requirements for your channels across internal & external partners
- Build, disseminate & present reports as requested
Who we're looking for:
- A bachelors degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- At least four years of relevant National & Local experience managing channels such as TV, Radio, Podcasting, OTT, Direct Mail, OOH
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing & media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) & understanding of the utilization & relationship between them
- Analytically driven with strong understanding of underlying data & methodologies used to inform decision making & drive performance management
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Familiarity negotiating favorable rates & deal structures with advertising partners
- Strong understanding of marketing testing & reporting methodology
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams & ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multi-task & prioritize
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance premiums
- Stock Options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.