What do we do?
We are disrupting the recruiting industry! pymetrics assesses candidates based on potential -- their inherent cognitive & emotional traits -- rather than their pedigree, or resume (CV). We are a unique team that is driven by this incredible mission.
What you will do?
As a Client Success Manager (CSM) you will be focused on building strong relationships & managing the partnership with pymetrics' globally recognized enterprise clients. You will use your expertise in driving global accounts,
your creative problem-solving skills, & your impeccable ability to execute to ensure the success of the relationship. You will also collaborate with the Account Director to identify & maximize opportunities for account growth.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of Client Success Managers, to ensure they understand our customers' business needs & objectives & are positioned to serve as trusted advisors. Responsible for ongoing development of team.
- Own a book of business of global enterprise accounts, & be responsible for the day-to-day engagement of key executives & regional leads. You will also promote internal advocacy in order to create many-to-many connections between the client & pymetrics
- Customize & execute on the change management, training & roll out plans for clients to drive usage & adoption of pymetrics
- Partner with the Analytics & I/O Psychology team to conduct ROI, Predictive Validity & Adverse Impact studies that showcase the value pymetrics delivers
- Partner with the Sales team to create & implement the success, renewal & expansion strategy for the clients to drive the growth of the accounts. You will provide in-depth understanding of clients needs & identify opportunities where they can more deeply leverage pymetrics to achieve business goals
- Partner cross functionally inside pymetrics on continuous improvement programs & drive client specific improvement plans to achieve high client satisfaction
- Maintain a deep understanding of the HR tech industry to facilitate proper competitive positioning & be a credible expert in this space.