The Logistics Claims Coordinator works with the Logistics team to ensure all transit claims are evaluated & processed in a timely manner & will own each claim from evaluation to final resolution. The Logistics Claims Coordinator will review & analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Logistics Claims Coordinator will be responsible to review, record, & reconcile transactions in NetSuite.
What you'll do
Claims Processing & Completion:
- Evaluate, process & submit freight/parcel claims to 1stdibs insurers including all related documentation & images
- Own each claim from evaluation to final resolution
- Schedule pick up & redelivery for repaired & restored merchandise
- Record all claims activity & payments in NetSuite
- Deposit claim checks in Wells Fargo
- Reconcile transit claims receivable account for month end close
- Review & analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level on a weekly basis
- Prepare & reconcile invoices for weekly upload into NetSuite
- Work cross-functionally with the Logistics teams to resolve any cost discrepancies
- Be the main point of contact for your assigned carriers.
- Review & enter repair invoices into NetSuite
- Reconcile AMEX report for month end close & enter transactions into NetSuite
What you'll bring
- Bachelors Degree (preferred, not required)
- 1-2 years experience in logistics, operations or supply-chain
- Thoroughness & attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- E-commerce experience a plus
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build & maintain strong relationships internally & externally
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion, & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.