Product Marketing Manager
Location: London or Remote in the UK
We have an office in London & this role can either be based out of the office, hybrid remote, or fully remote within the UK (subject to your existing legal right to work within the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy & run more than 3500 apps at more than 2400 financial institutions.
About the Role
We are currently hiring for a Product Marketing Manager to join our global team! This role is for a product marketer who is comfortable writing their own copy and/or has previous experience in UX writing. Youll be responsible for presenting our product in ways that will strengthen our brand & boost sales. This role reports to the VP, Global Head of Marketing.
- Collaborate with product management & marketing communications to develop content that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Content Development - Use your creativity & writing expertise to develop compelling campaign content & messaging (e.g. messaging frameworks, customer presentations, videos, blogs) hitting all stages of the marketing & sales funnel. You will also be responsible for finding & crafting stories to tell in campaigns, on our website, & to our clients to help them understand the benefits of our product
- Product Positioning & Messaging - Define differentiation, positioning, & a streamlined value proposition that is clearly understood both internally & externally
- Sales Enablement - Conduct sales enablement sessions to help the team understand our product & how to position it effectively with prospects & customers
What Were Looking for
- You have 3-5 years experience in a product marketing-related position and/or content strategy at a Product Led B2B SaaS company.
- You are a trusted partner & strategic problem solver with a customer-centric mentality. Product, Sales, & other Marketing team members turn to you for your knowledge & perspective - they want to collaborate with you, & they trust that youll be critically thinking about everything that comes your way.
- You have experience generating, researching, & pitching ideas for content & feel comfortable translating complex technical concepts into customer centric value propositions.
- You have experience marketing products to diverse technology buyer personas - from C-Suite to Developers & Technologists.
- You know why attention to detail is important & you focus on the details in everything you do.
- You are comfortable working with data. You know how to get the data you need, how to analyze it, & turn it into stories to support product positioning, marketing campaigns, or sales collateral.
A Bonus If You
- Are familiar with concepts & technologies in the developer & technologist workflow (e.g. PWA, Chromium, Design Systems, desktop containers, Electron, etc.)
- Have experience with creating & editing video content
What Were Offering
- Time to Rejuvenate - 25 days of paid time off, in addition to 8 paid holidays each calendar year
- Time to Recuperate - 40 hours of sick time each calendar year
- Medical Insurance - A group medical insurance plan with Vitality which includes a personal health fund, medical/dental treatment, mental health & advanced cancer coverage
- Parental Leave & Workplace Nursery Benefit
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
Additional Perks -
- Access to the Vitality GP App - Schedule virtual GP consultations & receive referrals
- Vitality Plus Benefits - 50% off select gym memberships, 50% off running shoes & bikes, free 30-minute health checks, Apple Watch discounts, etc.
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Snacks, & Beer on Tap
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding & supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. We value & appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests & experiences. Getting to know each other & forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours & virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive & enjoyable learning experience -- aligned together, moving fast & working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
Voted FinTech of the Year, 2022 at the US FinTech Awards
Voted FinTech Innovation of the Year, 2022 by Financial News
Voted Best Overall FinTech Company, Industry Leadership, 2022 by FinTech Breakthrough
Voted Best Workplace for Change & Transformation, 2021 by Harrington Starr
Voted FinTech of the Year, 2020 by TradeTech
RECRUITERS NOTICE: Recruiters - if you wish to reach out to us regarding this job posting, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your communication to be reviewed. OpenFin will review these communications if external help is needed for a position. Agencies may not contact individuals within our organization with solicitations. Firms that do not follow these guidelines risk having all communication from their firm being blocked. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in following our process.