Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
The WordPress Developer is responsible for building & maintaining our line of product websites & ensuring its function & optimal performance. This role involves updating/creating WordPress websites making sure that the website's code is compatible with all browsers & devices, testing & updating as needed.
- Website maintenance (WP installation, updating, fixing)
- Manage access rights of different users on the websites
- Layout content on web pages
- Fix broken links & pictures/layout that aren't appearing properly
- Hosting/Server maintenance
- Generate & revise web pages
- Integrate & tracking between Google Tag Manager, WordPress, & Mailchimp (others may be required)
- SEO basic skills: examine & analyze site traffic
- Monitor & adjust load times when necessary
- Create & modify appearance & styles
- Design pages, landing pages & email templates (WordPress & Mailchimp)
- Work along with the graphic design team to ensure proper design render
- Test different browsers & ensure website navigation from different devices are optimal
- 2 to 5 years of experience in web development & executing Web projects using WordPress
- WordPress is a must
- Divi Theme experience is an asset
- Server-Side experience is an asset
- Knowledge with User Interface & User Experience development or animation is an asset
- Mailchimp knowledge is an asset
A portfolio/website demonstrating your work is required with your application.