Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Summary: Guardant Health is already helping thousands of cancer patients & we're looking for a strong HR Coordinator who can help us during another growth phase. As a member of our People team, you'll help keep us looking like smooth-sailing ducks on water, ensuring smooth operations in a fast-paced environment.Your primary responsibility will be to manage the candidate scheduling & hosting (from junior to executive levels), scheduling travel, manage calendars, coordinate surveys, offer letters & events planning. There will be other tasks related to Talent Acquisition & Human Resources that ensure a positive experience for the candidate & manager. You'll partner with others in the People team to help us ensure flawless execution.
If you are a hands-on professional coordinator who wants to be part of a team making a difference in the lives of cancer patients by helping the organization hire the best talent, then we'd like to hear from you. Our philosophy is Patient First, Team Second & Individual Third.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition throughout the recruiting process. This will include coordinating interviews (phone & onsite, posting jobs, scheduling travel, running background checks, obtaining interview results & developing offer letters.
- Host candidates throughout their interview day. Ensure interviewers are on time to their interviews & the candidates have an amazing experience.
- Develop Powerpoint slides for the team.
- Manage candidate expenses & the People team corporate card reconciliation.
- Coordinate & facilitate People team & Corporate events. These would include partnering with outside agencies to drive our mission to conquer cancer.
- Partner with the Operations team to administer record keeping of applicant data, using Applicant Tracking System & other tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of coordination experience, preferably in a fast-moving organization.
- College degree preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent professional interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Be self-motivated & able to work independently & as part of a team while practicing discretion with confidential information.
- Very strong computer skills - Microsoft Office preferred.
- Great verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent organization & time management skills.
- A willingness to mentor & help teammates out as needed.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a very dynamic environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants