HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking & rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a data savvy Packaging Development Lead to join HelloFresh UK at our warehouse in Banbury.
Based at our built for purpose site in Banbury, you'll report into our Head of Procurement & be a key member of our Operations team. You'll own all aspects of packaging at HelloFresh UK, working closely with our suppliers through the innovation & procurement process, to ensure our customers receive their delicious ingredients in tip top shape!
What you'll do:
- Manage new & existing packaging projects from the product creation through to development & production
- Optimise our packaging engineering model & help us make changes to improve customer experience
- Partner with suppliers to design & develop packaging technologies
- Resolve packaging related problems & document packaging requirements
- Look to develop & optimise our supplier network as well as new or alternative packaging
- Lead & influence a variety of stakeholders within the business
Who you are:
- A degree from a top tier college or university
- Demonstrated experience within a packaging/supply chain role & involved in initial concept through to manufacture, through to finished product
- Experience working within a similar environment & sector (FMCG/Consumer goods)
- Created & project managed a pipeline of innovation & value optimisation projects
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Passionate, proactive, keen to progress your career with one of the fasted growing businesses in the UK
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly team lunches & fantastic social activities
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions, with plenty of room for personal growth
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team