HOW DO WE DESIGN?
HubSpot believes in the ability of design to effect positive change for our customers. We achieve it by giving small autonomous teams the scope to design, build & iterate on the solutions to enable that.
- We value solving for the customer above all else
- We give each designer the responsibility & ownership to chart the course for their designs
- User research is at the core of everything we do
- We lead & maintain a usability-centered design system
- We're embedded on small teams with engineers & product managers
- We don't do sign-offs & burdensome documentation
Learn more about our Design Philosophy: Design System Article
Product Designer, Services & Business Enablement
What do we do? We apply new technology to the internal systems that serve our customers in buying, adopting & growing with HubSpot. Working closely with our users & stakeholders we design better, more efficient ways to deliver value & grow our customer base.
The team is the engine that keeps HubSpot running & scaling year on year. Youll have direct access to your users as they sit in the same building as you. Allowing you to learn & iterating quickly to deliver real business impact.
- Deep understanding of good user experience, IA, interaction & visual design
- Design, lead, & analyze user research
- Deliver wireframes, system mapping, & UI designs
- Establish & measure objectives with product management & engineering leads
- Balance speed, quality & consistency of design
- Contribute to building on & maintain good design practices with the wider design team
- Build strong relationships with other teams in design, engineering, product management, & the broader business
Top candidates will have
- The ability to articulate design decisions & ask tough questions
- An open communication style that makes it easy to give & receive feedback
- Deep knowledge of IA & system design
- Experience running research methods, synthesizing feedback & data into actionable insights
- Experience of working closely & collaboratively with engineers & product managers in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Lean Agile, app integration, & working with light Jira process is a plus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.At HubSpot, were invested in helping you grow your career.
There are countless ways for employees to learn & skill-up, from master classes to tuition reimbursement, but there is one critical growth opportunity were doubling down on: internal mobility. Over the past years weve seen countless HubSpotters transfer to new teams within HubSpot. We love that. Whether its a lateral move or a promotion, taking on a new career challenge internally is a great opportunity for career growth, but also for HubSpots growth.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpotmaycollect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot'sRecruiting Privacy Noticeexplains what personal information wemayprocess, where wemayprocess your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.