About the Position:
Are you looking to work in Enterprise Customer Support?
Currently working at a company Help Desk, Genius Bar, or Geek Squad?
Customers are the lifeblood of our company & Qumulo is looking for strategic, customer focused & results-oriented Customer Success Engineers (CSEs). The Hardware Assurance team will engage & work with our customers & OEM channel partners to support Qumulo & Partner Hardware & ensure the customer gets the very best service regardless of the platform. The Level 1 CSE is ultimately responsible for the complete life cycle of customer Hardware issues & ensuring proper communication & resolution. It also provides for a great opportunity to join a growing company & to begin a career in providing support to large global enterprise customers.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, & real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, & the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, & access to customer success professionals on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open & collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven & experimental & as an inclusive workplace, we welcome & celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
- Take the first contact via Cloud Based monitoring or Customer call on all hardware events
- Be the point of contact between our customers & OEM partners for all service engagements
- Ensure a customer has an excellent experience throughout the service engagement
- Consistently grow knowledge & expand skill sets
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of server architecture i.e. SSD, HDD, NIC, PSE, Fans etc.
- Basic Familiarity with Linux & Windows operating systems
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- 1 - 3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Willingness to learn & grow in a world class enterprise support environment
- Strong desire to help people with a focus on customer empathy
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
For more information on our Applicant & Employee Privacy Notice please click on the link below: http://qumulo.com/applicant-employee-privacy-notice