BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are looking for a dynamic & highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for driving business performance & predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting & analysis, & financial partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders across the organization, analyzing & projecting KPIs & all facets of revenue/expense, with the objective of accurately forecasting performance & nurturing sound financial decision-making.
- Manage the companys long-term financial models, including forecasting, budgeting, resource allocation, & long-range planning.
- Develop KPIs to track team/company-level performance & identify opportunities for growth or increased efficiency.
- Build, maintain, & improve financial reporting to measure & track results against expectations.
- Communicate results & trends to management with appropriate recommendations for action when results drift from the forecast.
- Partner with Accounting to identify & execute on key milestones as the company matures.
- 4 years of industry experience with budgeting/planning, financial modeling, & decision analytics (e.g., FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, private equity).
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a background of strong financial acumen & applied knowledge of customer acquisition cost (CAC), payback period measurement, lifetime value (LTV), & all related concepts.
- Driven self-starter who enjoys rolling up her/his sleeves & building complex financial models in Excel or other planning applications.
- Comfort with an ever-changing environment & ability to quickly adapt on the fly.
- A knack for taking raw data, analyzing it, drawing conclusions, & developing actionable recommendations.
- Previous experience working in a startup/high-growth environment preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite & financial planning/business intelligence tools a plus.
- MBA a plus.