SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, & thriving communities. As one of the worlds most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalogue of music, & an artist services & distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
Were looking for an experienced Designer to join our marketing team & play a crucial role in providing support for our brand partnerships team. The designer will work within our Creative Studio to manage the details & processes that are required to bring creative ideas to life.
- Collaborate with brand partnerships team on ideation & execution of all pre-sale pitches & post-sale executions
- Ability to align our partners strategy & goals with SoundClouds to create innovative co-branded programs
- Develop scalable design solutions for all partner programs including (but not limited to) native advertisements, display advertisements, microsites, videos, album artwork, social, & events
- Apply & ensure consistent brand style across all executions
- Design & manage internal sales resource repository including decks, one-sheets, icons, photo library, & templates
- 4-5 years as a graphic designer, production designer or similar role
- Strong understanding of digital advertising & best practices
- Portfolio that includes digital, print, & video design samples
- Exceptional design skills including layout, typography, product, photo retouching, illustration, & ads
- Must have experience designing microsites
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma & other design tools
- Experience with Premier, After Effects or equivalents a plus
- Technical understanding of the web development process & basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience creating and/or managing media in a digital-focused environment
- Experience producing print assets pop-ups & events
- Strong work ethic & a passion for design, the music industry, & start-ups
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational & communication skills
- Willingness to work in an extremely collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively communicate design decisions & rationale
- Ability to execute pixel-perfect production assets
- Experience concepting & executing art direction for photoshoots is a plus
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization. With this foundation, we aim to build a social platform & global community for everyone to create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry & strive to develop an inclusive culture where individual contributions are valued. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or care-giver status.
At SoundCloud you can find your community or elevate your allyship by joining a Diversity Resource Group (groups focused on people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, & women). You may also participate in inclusive workshops, contribute to our Cultural Moments series, vote on organizations for the SoundCloud Community funds support, & more!