Working as a member of Domos Client Services team, the CS Programs Intern will be focused on the building & implementing internal processes to support the greater Client Services organization as directed by the CS Programs Director. Specifically, the CS Programs Technical Intern will focus on technical requirements, data connection, ETL, & creatively solving technical problems.
- Connect & ETL datasets that will be used to provide data insights critical to running the Clients Services business
- Work closely with department heads to understand their technical support needs & devise solutions to solve for their needs
- Support all teams within the Client Services Organization with technical solutions
- Become highly capable using the Domo platform
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- In pursuit of a Bachelors Degree in a technical field (Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, or another related field, etc.)
- Strong knowledge & skill at writing SQL queries & extensive exposure to SQL-centric work
- Evidence of participation in at least one data analytics project, which may include visualizations, presentations, reports, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving & independently generate solutions using analytical skills & technical knowledge
- Basic understanding of project management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & embraces change, creativity, & flexibility
- Capable of learning & adapting quickly to varied requirements
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- In pursuit of Masters Degree in a related technical field; i.e. Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, etc.
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience using Domo (1+ years)
- Experience with scripting technologies (Java, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience in a related customer-facing role
- Consulting experience (1+ years)
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables & VBA