Associate Program, Client Service Team
Available Start Dates: Summer 2022
FAQs can be found here.
Looking for a commercial role with high autonomy & the ability to make an impact up front? Do you want to work in a high-performance, high-support environment where you manage blue-chip client relationships? If so, the Associate Program is for you.
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
The Associate Role
Youll act as the connection point between our clients & industry professionals. Your role is to understand the knowledge our clients need & identify the industry professionals with the expertise to meet those needs. Youll spend considerable time on the phone & email reaching out to people & assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek. Once youve found the right expert, youll connect them with our clients across a variety of formats (interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
This is a fast-paced, sales-oriented role where youll work on several client requests at once. There is a clear focus on results & revenue generation leading to transferable skill development in project management, sales, negotiation, client relationship building, & more.
- Conduct high-level industry research to understand client requests
- Search extensively for industry professionals across internal databases & external recruiting platforms
- Recruit experts through warm & cold email & phone outreach
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow-ups & strategic recommendations
At AlphaSights we have two branches of our client service team that our Associates are placed into. Those who join our Associate Program may be hired into either of these teams, where youll propel business growth & client success.
Core Service Team (CST): serves Corporate, Consulting, Private Equity, & Capital Market clients. Our CST members deeply understand their requests & knowledge needs & serve as clients strategic partners to ensure theyre well-equipped to leverage relevant perspectives across a wide variety of industries & regions. CST responsibilities include:
- Working on multiple client requests simultaneously
- Identifying industry experts & assessing their suitability for client needs
- Directly connecting industry experts with clients across service offerings (ie. 1:1 phone interviews, in-person meetings, etc.)
Integrated Service Team (IST): working alongside our core service team to support our client business units, our IST members make accessing knowledge simpler & faster for clients through a focus on our service offerings outside of phone interviews, such as surveys & projects. IST responsibilities include:
- Working alongside internal stakeholders to support a wide set of client types to identify opportunities to maximize client outcomes
- Researching industries, trends, & industry professionals to provide knowledge to clients through formats beyond interviews, including surveys, full service project delivery, & enhancements to interviews (transcripts, translations, etc.)
What We Look For
- Results Orientation: A clear focus on results, ability to look at every angle of a problem, & come up with actionable solutions. Youre motivated by meeting monthly targets.
- Drive: Enjoy setting ambitious goals & embrace a whatever-it-takes mindset. You enjoy challenging yourself & have an innate curiosity about the business world.
- Adaptability: Ability to pivot quickly, think on your feet, & embrace ambiguity & change with confidence, rather than self-doubt.
- Humility: You approach every day with a growth mindset. A better version of yourself is always on the horizon.
- Empathy: You seek to understand others experiences & perspectives & want to build lasting, trust-based relationships.
What We Offer
An enriching experience
- A comprehensive compensation package, including competitive base salary & monthly bonus, benefits, & perks
- Bright & driven peers that will push you to work hard & celebrate successes
- High responsibility & autonomy early in your career to work with our blue-chip clients
- A vibrant community built from the ground up that includes people of diverse backgrounds & experiences
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills helpful in this role & beyond
- The chance to manage your own team within 2-3 years & run your own multi-million book of business within 5-6 years. Learn more about our commercial career paths here.
The Interview Process
- Online gamified assessment, powered by Pymetrics
- First round video interview with Recruiting (followed by a language assessment if applicable)
- Second round interview with client service management
- Final round interview with leadership
- Interview Process Outcome
- 0+ years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular activities
- Native-level fluency in Spanish & bilingual fluency in English is essential
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.