Oktas Technical Solutions Representative will strategically partner with internal sources such as Sales Engineering & Solutions Marketing to fuel Oktas growth by driving interest & demand in our identity platform for Enterprise customers.
Ideal candidates are eager to demonstrate their ability to be driven self-starters & are looking to accelerate a career in a technical marketing, technical sales, or sales engineer trajectory.
Well provide tools, sales, marketing & technical training, & mentorship to advance & help you to be successful in your technical career - youll bring a willingness to learn, passion for high-tech sales engineering & marketing, & a positive attitude.
As part of this team at Okta, you will hone your technical & interpersonal sales skills by partnering with a diverse set of leads evaluating an Okta trial. You will successfully guide them to accelerate business value, ultimately leading to the selection of Okta as their chosen Identity solution partner.
Oktas culture is built on our vision, people & values; to enable any company to adopt any technology anywhere.
As a Technical Solutions Representative you will
- Qualify, follow up, assist & develop a substantial volume of Okta Enterprise solutions leads
- Support the Sales & Sales Engineering team in helping Enterprise customers understand what they can achieve with Oktas platform
- Understand Enterprise customer requirements & communicate the business value of solving technology problems using Oktas product set
- Mentor the wider team (SDRs & BDRs) from a technical perspective, assisting with more technical questions that come through our developer marketing programs & our website chat tool
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, & pipeline generation
- Coach Okta enterprise trial evaluators to ensure they are successful in their projects leveraging all available Okta product features, Help & Training, Communities, User Groups, webinars etc.
You would be a great fit for the role if:
- Either a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a comparable field, have completed a Developer bootcamp, or has some equivalent technical experience
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly
- Confidence dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled & experienced audience
- Exude empathy & show a genuine desire to help technical users be successful in their jobs
- Understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
- Elite communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & self-starting
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.