Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Hellofresh is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the FP&A team to provide in-depth, insightful analyses to help make strategic investment decisions & contribute to the overall growth of HelloFresh.
The Senior Analyst will be focused on our operational KPIs & provide critical analysis & insights to help drive related business decisions. To be successful in this role you must be data driven, strong communication skills, & have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with site leadership to track operational KPIs, identify target deviations & assess necessary measures.
- Establish strong partnerships with teams at distribution centers to stay informed about the day-to-day operations & to help drive process improvements.
- Work with Operations leadership to analyze business opportunities as well as execute process improvement & cost saving programs.
- Work with FP&A management to build budgets & forecasts related to the multiple Distribution center-related cost centers.
- Provide analysis & support for DC investment projects. Ensure capital expenditures are properly controlled & accounted for & savings from investment projects validated.
- Build rigorous analytical tools & reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, & spend efficiency, leveraging existing infrastructure as appropriate & creating new capabilities as required.
- Perform monthly close variance analyses
- Provide ad/hoc reporting as requested by Finance leadership or site leadership.
- A critical thinkerUse logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- A strong communicator - Understand different points of view & drive towards common goals.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial reporting & analysis (FP&A) or consulting
- Experience working with distribution/fulfillment center operations is a strong plus
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- BA/BS required, preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) is required
- Ability to travel; 10%-25% travel expected
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.