We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about writing the tools to integrate & build Oktas enterprise applications & business solutions. You will share our passion for test-driven development, continuous integration & automation to produce frequent high-quality releases.
Our engineering team is fast, innovative & flexible; with a weekly release cycle & individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers & reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies & the chance to be part of a company that is changing the enterprise engineering landscape.
You will get an opportunity to scale our business solutions to the next generation; enabling Okta to be the most efficient, scalable, & best-run company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team that builds, maintains, & improves our enterprise business solution & their integrations, inside & outside of Salesforce platform. Your internal customers span across all of Okta.
- Scripting, tools-building, & automation are paramount to Okta Engineering; everybody automates. You will be creating & coding tools for internal use to support high velocity.
- You will be working side-by-side with your internal customers directly, releasing frequently, & getting instant feedback.
- Collaborate with peers & stakeholders to create new tools/process/technology. We use the latest technology from AWS & you can experiment, recommend, & implement new technologies in our enterprise application space.
- Work with internal customers to roll-out projects & process, monitor adoption, collect feedback, & fine-tune the project to respond to internal customers needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce development building reliable, secure, scalable solutions
- Developing scalable, efficient Apex triggers/handlers.
- Designing complex synchronous & asynchronous processes with robust retry & error handling.
- Building rich user experiences with custom Lightning components.
- Delivering secure solutions that leverage native Salesforce.com mechanisms to protect sensitive data.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD release pipelines.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience developing in enterprise applications such as Salesforce, CPQ, Workday, Netsuite, Coupa, Concur, FinancialForce, & Anaplan a plus.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.