Bonobos is looking for a Sr. Director, Customer Experience to lead our teams responsible for delivering outstanding sales & service experiences for our customers. In addition, this role will lead the teams charged with supporting our customer facing teams with the tools, processes & communications necessary to be successful.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
The Sr. Director, Customer Experience Delivery & Operations will lead three core functions to Bonobos business & success. The first team is our Guideshop organization, a leading channel for customer acquisition & team charged with being the face of Bonobos for customers around the country. Second, youll be responsible for leading the Ninjas, our unicorn support & service team who passionately delight customers. Finally, youll lead our CX Operations & Communication teams who make sure our customer facing colleagues have the tools, processes & information necessary to be successful everyday.
What you'll do...
- Serve as the GM of our digitally-minded, human-powered channels (Guideshops & Ninjas)--ultimately accountable for financial & operational decisions for our teams
- Lead an organization of 10 leaders, managers & contributors & be responsible for their growth, development & a durable talent pipeline that enables long term success for the team & organization
- Partner with our People team to have an organizational strategy that ensures we attract, incentivize & retain people so they can reach their full potential & help Bonobos achieve our ambitions. You will be charged with supporting your leadership team with motivating & developing a team based here in NYC & throughout the country
- Foster a collaborative set of relationships with the CX Strategy & Initiatives team to ensure our long term initiatives (loyalty, NPS, omnichannel) are operationally sound
- Transform our thinking on Stores & Web to become market oriented (New York, Chicago, San Francisco) with channels that support our customers
- Develop a long-term set of revenue & satisfaction KPIs & long range plans that enable the entire organization to define & measure customer success at a system, market & store level
- Through the CX Operations & Communications teams, prioritize & deliver operations & communications initiatives to ensure customer-facing teams have the tools & support they need to provide an excellent customer experience
- Develop & manage highly-productive relationships with functions around the company to set short & medium term priorities & objectives
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, which could involve anything from creating materials for a meeting, or doing a deep-dive on a specific challenge for the business
- Have at least 7-10 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role, such as consulting (retail experience a plus)
- Have led people leaders both in their personal development & the systems thinking to support a broader organization
- Have experience leading teams & inspiring others to achieve their ambitions & deliver great things for customers
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but youll have to roll with the punches, & more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative & qualitative data sources to drive decisions & successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing enterprise strategy & collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist & Oracle - & encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed & hate when color pairings dont match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you