Were sniffin' around for an Email Marketing Manager as we build out email & mobile marketing programs here at BARK. This email loving, belly scratching, analytics junkie will be responsible for executing all email & push marketing campaigns, list segmentation, analytics, reporting, template implementation, testing & content/campaign programming.
What you'll do in this role:
- Manage & execute weekly email campaigns:
- QA & approve all email campaigns to ensure creative content, links, & copy are all correct
- Execute A/B tests, ensure mobile/responsive optimization & assist in creative enhancements that will keep our channel innovative & competitive
- Work with design & coding to ensure that templates render properly on desktop/mobile/tablet
- Manage testing calendar with the emphasis on optimizing for higher open/click/purchase or engagement rates
- Own the master email calendar across all Bark & Co properties
- Pay attention to analytics stuff (and analyze it!):
- Track the success of the email & mobile marketing program through reporting & analytics
- Monitor & maintain deliverability rate, unsubscribe rate & other metrics
- Report weekly metrics & lessons learned
- Orchestra mobile
- Work within our mobile marketing platform to build & execute targeted push notifications
- Coordinate campaigns between digital channels reflective of customer preferences
- List Ownership & Nurturing
- Partner with Dev team & use our software tools (eg Sailthru, Simon Data) to manage list hygiene, segmentation, etc
- Pull customer data lists for sends
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of email program strategy experience desired
- Hands on experience building & deploying email programs
- Working knowledge html/web page building & coding
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast moving office with lots of dogs barking
- Highly organized & detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight
- Strong data analytics capabilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the creative, product, data & engineering teams.
- Experience with SailThru a plus
- Must Love Dogs. A Lot.