Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. Its not a chow mein market & a night on the sofa anymore, its your favourite local restaurant, its a dinner party, a date.
Were five years in, & along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And thats just what were like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed & lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged & we move quickly to make great ideas happen. Were energetic, fast-paced & blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
Its a formula thats working too were bringing great food to customers in 12 countries & over 200 cities.
Reporting into the Manager, you are responsible for responding to rider escalations , & addressing rider behaviours which affect Restaurants, Customers & members of the public. You will work with the Manager to identify rider behaviours affecting the order journey, as well as fraudulent behaviours. You will run weekly & daily sweeps, identifying riders who are disrupting the order journey, & investigate their behaviour to decide whether their agreements should be terminated.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to riders over the phone & via email
- Working to targets, maintaining a high & consistent level of productivity & quality
- Being proactive in identifying new fraudulent rider behaviours, & escalating these with proposed solutions to the manager
- Running weekly or daily sweeps which check for known rider behaviour & assessing whether riders should remain working with Deliveroo
- You are an excellent & confident communicator
- You are proficient in written & spoken English
- You are confident with Excel/Google Sheets
- You are detail oriented
- You are a strong team player
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment & can easily adapt to change
- You are self-motivated & eager to learn
- You are keen to ensure that you are providing applicants & riders with world class support
- You are able to work weekends
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
Job Spec - Core competencies
- Inquisitive & forward-thinking - Curious, thoughtful & happy to question the status-quo. Keeps pushing for further improvements
- Adaptable Fixer - Enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness. Dont slavishly follow processes if they arent right.