Peloton is looking for a passionate & analytically minded Strategy Senior Analyst to help us identify & evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Senior Manager on the team, he or she will work cross functionally & take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic & business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Pelotons broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, & creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical & storytelling skills, & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Support Senior Manager & broader team in developing business cases for growth opportunities across Pelotons business
- Projects could include: product development & pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, & market landscape research
- Support Pelotons annual & long-term strategic planning process; work with various cross-functional teams to ensure functional priorities align with overarching company strategic goals
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, International, Finance, & other teams on a variety of growth-focused projects
- Execute primary & secondary research to support the development of Pelotons near & long-term global strategy
- Synthesize research findings into insightful strategic recommendations & help communicate key findings to Pelotons senior leadership team
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role (management consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized & comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
- Great attention to detail & self motivation
- Proficient in working in MS Office & Google Suite (modeling experience is a plus)
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.