At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for a product leader & rockstar to join our fast-paced & transformational startup, & manage various fraud & identity initiatives. This individual is responsible for the development of all identity initiatives, such as customer profile, identity access, management & verification, & privacy & security. The Product Manager will implement authentication & identity solutions for use at Lyft, including phone & email verification, 2FA, OAuth, biometric & other best-in-class identity techniques. The product manager will develop & execute a long-term vision that will establish Lyft, its systems & capabilities as the industry leader in identity services. This individual will be the go-to leader for multiple cross-functional teams to deliver the latest Identity solutions across multiple businesses.
This individual possesses a high level of product development & management expertise, & is experienced in utilizing data to create insights & solutions for cross-functional stakeholders. These stakeholders include engineers, analysts, research scientists & fraud operations. This product manager will ensure we deliver a customer-first approach & define & articulate the customer experience & impact for fraud detection & prevention activities. The individual is an experienced manager who will take an experimental approach to designing & testing new product features.
- Be the product owner driving our strategic product & technology vision for Identity. Own the team's products, existing or new, from ideation through development to launch, growth, & maintenance.
- Execute on roadmap with proper OKRs, project tracking & tooling for successful delivery
- Develop & execute a customer-focused product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, Operations, Data Science, Analytics, Design & Engineering.
- Translate customer & internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional & technical requirements backed by data analysis & deep understanding of the fraud & identity landscape
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Data Science & Design teams to define scope, review & refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, & define new opportunities. Work with engineering on headcount to ensure successful resourcing for projects
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring & evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, & to create product insights.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments & decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels. Ensure that key leadership & stakeholders are aligned on proper priorities, opportunities & progress on key initiatives
- Be the primary owner for planning & setting OKRs, goals & resources. The PM will be responsible for tracking & reporting the status to multiple audiences.
- Collaborate & communicate across the entire organization to ensure proper identity management & security measures are embedded on new projects & initiatives
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience in iterative, agile software delivery, short release cycles & iterative delivery of a commercially available product
- Experience in UI/UX testing & validation
- Past experience delivering authentication & verification systems, including OAuth, 2FA & SAML.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations & using SQL for rich analysis, experimentation & A/B testing. Be extremely focused on data & analytics to solve problems & a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity & interdependencies in an organized & structured way. Be able to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to & provide a high-level of detail in every action & proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- History of effectively working with multiple teams to build new capability & implement projects
- Excellent written & communication skills especially to senior executives
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, & requests should be second nature to you.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.