Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerifys investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital & Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager in this role will be leading; research, design & technical efforts that will redefine the future of marketing measurements. Develop new functionality & services that expand the capabilities & coverage of DoubleVerify solutions. Have a passion for solving hard technical problems, finding insights through data research, collecting requirements & work closely with data analysts & engineers to plan & deliver products. The ideal candidate will have product management or engineering expertise in the ad tech and/or video, mobile or social space with excellent analytical skills. This role is a hands-on product management as a part of a cross functional team.
What youll do
- Ensure DVs Services are comprehensively available throughout the major areas of the online advertising ecosystem including in display & video creatives across browser, mobile apps, etc.
- Iterate & evolve the exposure & engagement media measurements technology & bring new innovative solutions to reality .
- Execute the product roadmap & collaborate with other teams to roll features & services out.
- Master the details of your product line & serve as a resource & knowledge center for other teams in the organization.
- Analyze competitive offerings to ensure DV maintains a leadership position for your product lines.
- Lead product acceptance efforts to ensure accurate, high-quality, on-time product enhancements.
- Support client service, sales & business development teams to drive the success of your products & revenue for DoubleVerify.
Who you are
- 3+ years as a digital Product Manager with strong preference for Online Media & Advertising Technology experience.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, feel comfortable with big multidimensional datasets & tools that are needed to access them such as SQL.
- Experience managing a data or analytics product including ideation, prioritization, grooming, development management & commercialization activities.
- Have familiarity with online ad ecosystem & associated measurement techniques and/or metrics.
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & positive can-do approach.
- Experience communicating complex algorithms, concepts & technologies to internal & external stakeholders with varying levels of expertise.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred.
Icing on the cake:
- You are a self-starter willing to dive in & make a difference!
- You love Hackathons!
- You have a great sense of humor!
- You enjoy the opportunity to socialize over weekly free lunches & breakfasts!