At Tanium, our Onsite Technical Account Manager (OTAMs) fulfill a vital role in our organization to serve our customers. Operating in a highly-cooperative team environment with TAMs, engineers, & sales account managers, OTAMs contribute to each customers success by supporting the Tanium platform & our customers in the field. As an OTAM, youll have continuous opportunities to apply your best technical chops in large enterprise environments while building new skills ranging from managing important relationships to scripting.
What youll do:
- Work closely with the assigned customer to:
- Triage inbound support cases
- Solve Tier 1 & 2 cases independently or with the help of teammates
- Identify & rapidly assign tier 3 support cases to TAMs
- Conduct daily health-checks on assigned accounts
- Work with ATAMs/DTAMs on strategic customer activities
- Contribute to & track activity, after action, root cause & daily status reports
- Document best practices & Play Book entries
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
- Expected to travel less than 10% of the time on average
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to articulate & communicate
- Knowledge & experience in one or more of the following technical domains:
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident response
- Systems Management
- Systems Administration
- Software Engineering
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to break a problem down into manageable, ordered piece parts
- Ability to convey problem statement & plan of attack to others
- Public Trust, Secret, TS, TS/SCI, CIP or FSP clearance required
- Preference given to those with appropriate DoD-8570/8140 IA certs (CISSP, CASP, Security+, etc)
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.