We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Customer Experience at Vacasa
Our tight-knit team has a passion for solving problems, saving vacations, & going above & beyond. We are outside the box thinkers that work incredibly hard not just to make our guests happy, but delighted; were talking kids on a surprise snow day delighted. Our guests dont call us to tell us everything is going great, they call when somethings going sideways & it is our job to get their vacation back on track. We are a team of plain clothes wearing superheroes, detectives, crisis negotiators, & magicians. We are the calm at the center of the storm. We are unflappable. We are Vacasa Customer Experience.
What were looking for
Are you driven to provide memorable customer experiences & have a passion for vacations? Are you solution-oriented & interested in working for a company that knows success includes contributing to a team, & a company committed to elevating the customer experience by helping guests create life-long memories?
Vacasa is looking for creative, skilled, & empathetic Customer Experience Agents that can successfully bridge the gap of at home casualness with the experience our guests demand. Sounds easy, but make no mistake, this role requires a high degree of professionalism & accountability. If youre confident you could be a contributor in a self-driven, metrics focused environment that offers a hassle-free commute, comfort, & convenience this may be the opportunity for you.
NOTE: This position is 100% remote: Full-time; Weekends Required.
What youll do
As a Customer Experience Agent, youll be the face of Vacasa as you handle inbound calls, emails, chats, & texts for North Americas largest vacation rental manager. With over 26,000 homes, condos, apartments, tiny trailers, & maybe an occasional boat under management. Youll assist our guests, field operations teams & owners from various areas of our operations.
Youll be responsible for assessing needs, problem-solving, booking new reservations, troubleshooting, dispatching field teams, & handling potentially escalated situations. Youll be responsible for helping every guest you work with create a better life-long memory. Youll do all of this alongside an amazing team that has honed the craft of being a dispersed team that works together even though we are physically apart.
What youll need
- Passion for customer service & ownership of the customer experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays as needed to support the needs of a 24/7 business. (However, we love set schedules so you can schedule life around work or the other way around)
- Have the ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of Vacasa & the guest, bridging the gap for guest understanding while displaying empathy
- Have the ability to learn on the fly & follow along with real-time information
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Tech-savvy - youre going to be on a computer workstation all shift every shift, you need to be really comfortable with this idea
- A home office environment that includes:
- A private workspace with the ability to eliminate outside distractions
- A desk & an ergonomic chair
- High-Speed Internet with the ability to connect your workstation to your router with a cable, not via WiFi. (satellite/dial-up internet not supported)
- Speed test required: please use this link to run the internet speed test. The internet speed must be at least 25.0 download/5.0 upload. If your internet does not meet these requirements, you will need to upgrade prior to applying
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings