As our next Executive Assistant, youll support a handful of senior executives with uber challenging calendars, not enough time, multiple stakeholders, & different work styles. You must be highly self-motivated, professional, & able to prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Things change fast & frequently here, so we need someone at the top of their game who can shift gears, change directions, & keep going at pace. You have to be a strategic thinker & a tactical doer. Project skills, emotional intelligence, & business savvy all come into play here, but the immediate need is for a big lift of the scheduling burden to keep our executives productive, on track, & full steam ahead.
As a successful candidate, you must:
- Be a consummate calendar wrangler for multiple executives
- Welcome change as an invitation to stretch & grow
- Have strong organizational, project management, & problem-solving skills, as well as impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, a friendly & professional demeanor, & a great sense of humor
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at different levels
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment where policies & procedures are still taking shape
- Enjoy opportunities to pitch in & help when necessary, even if it means shuffling your own priorities on the fly (again)
If youre a flexible powerhouse, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company thats growing fast & furious.
- Support a small team of senior executives
- Maintain complex, constantly changing calendars, including travel
- Triage multiple inboxes, alert executives to open items, & summarize trends in incoming information
- Gather, groom, & submit complete information for timely reimbursement of expenses
- Coordinate executive communications, such as meetings, calls, messages
- Other projects as necessary, such as offsites & events
- Operate with extreme confidentiality & discretion
- Keep a high level of professionalism internally & externally
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to multiple senior executives
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, especially with other executive assistants & executive stakeholders
- Ability to learn Convene-specific tools & applications
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
Other recent accolades include:
- 2017-2019 Certified Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- #30 in 2017 LinkedIn List of Most In-Demand Startups
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee
- Supportive work environment & leaders who are focused on your professional growth
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth. Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Flexible PTO & family leave
- 401k match
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, & perspectives.