At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Bikes & Scooters is the operator of 10 major bikeshare programs including CitiBike in NYC & Bay Wheels in San Francisco, as well as 6 major scooter-share programs, all across the United States. Were looking for a Service Delivery Operations Lead on our Central Operations team who wants to continue the micromobility revolution by driving field operations productivity across all of our local markets.
As the Service Delivery Operations Lead, you will hold our local markets to high standards by effectively optimizing overall customer experience & cost. Your contributions will be shaped by your holistic understanding of the long-term goals of the Bikes & Scooters line of business, but you are also eager to roll up your sleeves & dig into the details of heavy data analysis & the day-to-day functions that keep the local operations running smoothly. You will be the point person who leads many of the projects that our software engineers, hardware engineers, data scientists, & others develop so that their work best translates into operational success for your counterparts running the local markets.
If you share our vision for active transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Lead & contribute to cross-functional projects with engineering, operations, & external operators to achieve business line objectives & key results, while monitoring supporting KPIs to assess overall local market health
- Develop & ensure compliance with standard operating procedure guidance on proper use of tech tools & equipment, communications with our operating partners, & overall best practices
- Dive deep into performance metric reporting in order to surface operational areas for improvement
- Synthesize market feedback & recommendations for HQ business, product, & engineering teams
- Prepare for the launch of new cities & new equipment by training field teams on standard operating procedure, best practices, & use of operations tools
- Up to 25% travel to our local markets to collaborate, learn best practices, train, & share insights
- 5+ years of experience in operations, strategy, engineering, or related fields; ideally with a focus on human & physical processes with front-line team members
- Experience in managing multiple work streams that involve cross-functional teams
- Quantitative by nature; comfort with spreadsheets & data analysis
- Strongly focused on process improvement
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial & get-it-done mindset
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; documentation production, leading meetings, & presentations will be regular events
- The details matter; your work will regularly be used by 50+ employees
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.