About the Role
The Sr. Marketing Manager role is critical to help manage the Harrys portfolio within two of our core US-based retail channels, Drug & Club, with a primary focus on CVS, Walgreens, & Costco. They are a key stakeholder in both the internal & external annual planning processes, helping to co-create 360 retail marketing campaigns that ladder up to our broader brand growth strategies & commercial priorities. They are serial collaborators who partner internally with sales leadership, insights, brand marketing, design, & creative, & externally with our merchant, marketing, & ecommerce teams to deliver integrated marketing solutions in tune with each retailers needs. Equal in their creative & commercial orientation, this role is charged with influencing behavior by converting retail shoppers into brand buyers. They help stimulate demand by unlocking new sources of growth & building equity in the hearts & minds of our retail shoppers.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives our overarching strategy for Harrys & growth within our mass retail partners. Retail is responsible for all customer development activities at each retail partner, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, operations & in-store execution. As Harrys continues to expand into new segments, the Retail team will be the primary driver of future growth for the company.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- The SMM is responsible for envisioning & developing innovative marketing programs for our strategic Drug & Club partners including ideation, execution, & post-program reporting, with a focus on 360 integration & delivering strong ROI. They connect all available touchpoints across the shopper journey with growth-driven insights & omni-channel marketing strategies to help influence behavior & stimulate demand.
- The SMM builds & maintains key relationships with our external Club & Drug partners merchandising, marketing, & ecommerce teams for Harrys Inc, with a focus on building clear communication routines to proactively understand business challenges, identify opportunities, & advocate for core priorities.
- The SMM partners with internal partners across Harrys including Brand, Design, Creative, Insights, Performance Marketing, & Sales Leadership teams to drive the overarching marketing strategy & ensure connected & cohesive brand experiences within the Drug & Club channels.
- The SMM is a key stakeholder in the Harrys annual planning & budgeting process. They help translate Harrys priorities into customized marketing solutions for their respective retailers to drive trial & deepen brand loyalty. They partner with Brand, Finance, & Retail team leadership on P&L management & efficient/effective trade & OpEx spending.
This should describe you:
- Agile, enthusiastic, a solid team player that possesses a drive for results, thrives in a fast-paced environment, & easily adapts to changing priorities
- Experience building an annual marketing & merchandising plan for multiplier retailers/channels & a proven track record of working closely with external retail partners to develop & execute successful 360 marketing programs
- An amazingly creative person & out of the box thinker -- able to brief, inspire & recognize great creative work
- Exceptionally curious about our target audience -- ability to tailor programs that connect back to key, strategic insights
- A model of collaborative behavior & a strong track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver best in class marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills with experience presenting to internal & external leadership
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated
- Proactive, big picture thinker - goes to the ball vs. waiting for the ball to come to them
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key contacts at CVS, Walgreens, & Costco (merchant teams, marketing, ecommerce) & our Brand Marketing, Design, Insights, Creative, Sales Strategy, Performance Marketing & Retail Sales teams here at Harrys
- You'll report to the Director of Integrated Retail Marketing
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.