Data Solutions Visualization, Senior Specialist, Google Data Studio - ADVZ
ABOUT ADVZ (pronounced advise)
ADVZ is a fully accredited Google Marketing Platform (GMP) sales partner. We help brands build stronger digital connections with consumers through nimble & strategic engagement models, providing advertising & data strategy, training, technology design & hands-on campaign management.
As a Kepler Group company, ADVZ draws from Kepler's strategic, technology-and data-driven marketing expertise to provide world-class Google marketing support.
The ADVZ team is guided by Keplers values:
- Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, were proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as the #7 Best Place to Work, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun, authentic, empathetic, & ever-in-motion. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
- We're human. You'll have an option to join Employee Resource Groups, DEI initiatives, & altruism efforts to bring positive societal impact.
ADVZs Data Solutions Visualization (DSV) Sr. Specialists live within the Google Data Solutions team, driving expertise of the Google Marketing Platforms Data Visualization & Data Management products: Data Studio, Looker, Google Cloud (including Ads Data Hub) & BiqQuery.
The Data Solutions VIsualization team is made up of forward-thinking data visualization & management specialists with expertise in ingesting, ensuring QA, cleaning, visualizing, trendspotting, & interpreting digital marketing performance data. Successful members of the team are able to pair the technical aspects of the job with outstanding problem-solving abilities, strong data/analytics experience, & excellent English communication skills for storytelling narratives backed by data.
This team is not just a dashboarding team - you will be a strategic data & analytics expert, who will be client-facing, partner-facing, & seen as an internal expert for brainstorming future-proof data visualization solutions that drive client value & solve/automate internal workflow challenges.
As a Data Solutions Visualization, Senior Specialist, you will:
- Support the development of standardizing Kepler process for data ingestion & visualization for clients & internal dashboards
- Support the team to scale efforts:
- Ensure data accuracy; unify data across sources (typically Google-sourced data)
- Flag data quality issues
- Templatize basic data visualizations, develop & productize ad hoc analyses
- Identify trends in data - determine systems needed to automate trendspotting
- Educate the team in digital marketing to provide context on data
- Codify & share best practices across the team
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Learn: Refine your GMP data visualization & management expertise, while also learning context through multi-partner & omnichannel training, as well as trendspotting & data storytelling classes.
Guide & Teach: Provide training, input, & hands-on guidance around data management & visualization.
Lead: Help us build & manage a team of Data Solutions Visualization specialists
- Work with ADVZ peers to provide best-in-class Google support
- Collaborate with Google (including gTech, product managers, & partner manager resources) to develop new products
- Be a strategic partner to your clients, not just providing execution benefits
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in data management or analytics, working with large data sets to produce reporting or analyses.
- Google Data Studio & Looker experience preferred; Datorama & other data visualization software experience is a bonus
- Experience working with media data within the Google Marketing Platform -- Google Campaign Manager (DCM/DFA), DV360, SA360, Google Analytics -- is a plus
- Bachelors degree or similar alternative, recognized & relevant certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills, & comfort with MS Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis & internet technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with strong ability to create & build relationships; Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, & pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Strong passion to embrace diversity -- to be authentic, empathetic, equitable, & inclusive
Previous hired candidates for this role often have these titles across agencies, consultancies, brands, digital media solutions providers, & ad-tech/mar-tech partners:
- Account Manager
- Jr. Consultant
Candidates are often looking for the next step in their career to become a:
- Senior Supervisor
- Senior Strategist
- Senior Coordinator
- Senior Account Manager
- Solutions Manager
- Data Consultant
- Ad Ops Junior Manager
- Ad Serving Associate Manager
- Coordinator, Campaign Operations
- Data Analyst, Marketing Systems
- Specialist, Client Data Solutions
- Strategist, Ad Tech
Is this role close to what youre looking for, but not quite right?
Consider our Kepler Media Delivery department listings on our career page (https://www.keplergrp.com/careers):
- Optimization & Innovation: Media platform optimization specialists & leads, ad tech experts, partner innovation Includes curious change agents, SEM, Social, DSPs, Advanced TV experts
- Hear about the department directly from an OI Manager: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctRNKSrMHQ.
- Marketing Analytics & Insights: Data Management, data visualization, insight identification, advanced analytics for data engineers, data architects, data scientists.
- Client Solutions: Client strategy, media planning, ad operations, marketing systems & measurement strategy for consultants, strong presenters, project managers, business navigators.
- Watch our Client Solutions Senior Analyst introduction video: https://youtu.be/7aYnKRnrbvU.
MORE ABOUT ADVZ + KEPLER
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision & dental benefits
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave: 16 weeks primary caregiver, 4 weeks secondary caregiver
- Adoption assistance
- Health & Wellness monthly reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement & training stipend
- Hybrid Office/WFH Schedules: office supplies, internet, & phone stipend
- Unlimited PTO: Minimum vacation days enforced
- Work from Anywhere 4 weeks per year
- Stocked kitchen, DoorDash meals, & other team outings
- Collaborative & friendly work space, easily commutable locations
- Volunteering & altruism opportunities
- Team building lunches & events, & company celebrations: Summer, Halloween, Holidays, & many multicultural holidays recognized/celebrated
If something is important to you thats not listed here, let us know!
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning & development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences & events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects & Hackathons
- Environment of learning from peers, including 30+ class training program, Kepler University, powered by Center of Excellence & Tiger Team subject matter expert groups
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology & industry thought leaders
- Kepler Rocket Mentorship Program: beneficial for the development of both mentors & mentees
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): identity & interest based teams to help you throughout your time at Kepler
LETS TALK: Questions about ADVZ, Kepler or any of our opportunities?
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here