We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to accelerate building & scaling our innovative systems that support our growing identity platform. In this role, you will build next generation tooling involving cutting-edge technologies & entirely cloud-native solutions. The ideal candidate for this role approaches the job with systems engineering discipline, obtains & analyzes data to identify trouble spots & optimization opportunities, & applies software development practices to improve the reliability of CLEARs platform & services. To succeed in this role you need to be passionate about making constant incremental improvements to systems, laser focused on availability & performance, & driven to automate all the things.
What You Will Do:
- Build & implement automated workflows to enable engineers to self-service their infrastructure & deployment needs
- Build next-generation tooling involving cutting-edge technologies & entirely cloud-native solutions
- Incorporate performance monitoring & tooling into deployment & workflow automation
- Partner with the Infrastructure team to deploy seamless infrastructure as code solutions
- Upgrade existing technology patterns to provide feature parity with legacy systems & work with internal teams to upskill them on new features & capabilities designed by the Build Integration & Tooling team
- Work with our engineers to improve build/pipeline reliability & efficiency
- Work on improving our existing monitoring & alerting for production systems
Who You Are:
- Passionate about privacy identity management & security
- 3+ years of experience in creating, maintaining, & iterating on CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins, or others
- Strong knowledge of container technology & orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker, or others
- Experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, Ansible, or others
- Capable of advanced scripting in Bash & Python as well as other languages you want to bring to the table & upskill the team on
- Excellent at documenting & summarizing for new features for additions in release cycle documentation
- Strong knowledge of AWS products, especially AWS containerization, security, & network functionality
- Strong knowledge of container technology & orchestration
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native design principles (CNF familiarity preferred)
- Desire to continuously improve systems & environments
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.