Were reimagining sports & technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love & becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do & we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Player Development Executive, you will oversee & cultivate long-term relationships with DraftKings most highly engaged Players. Youll be responsible for day-to-day execution of DraftKings industry-leading VIP engagement strategy understanding the true needs of our Players to foster long-term loyalty to DraftKings.
What youll do as a Player Development Executive, VIP:
- Create strong, authentic, & trusted Player relationships.
- Exceed engagement & service level performance targets.
- Deliver on a Player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Compile Player feedback to support improvements to the platform & identify commercial opportunities.
- Execute against all VIP policies & guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
What skills you will use:
- Experience with sports betting, gaming economies, & Player behavior.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Interpersonal & communication skills in both one-on-one & group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, & entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel & work nights & weekends.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly & were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Note - This position can be based in our Hoboken, NJ or Boston, MA office.