The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, & Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the Channel Optimization team within the broader Marketing Science function. This person will partner with our Digital App acquisition marketing team to play a critical part in expanding our portfolio of Connected Fitness & Digital products efficiently & effectively.
- Partner with the Acquisition Marketing team to measure Digital App marketing campaigns & optimize incremental marketing performance
- Provide thought partnership & data support to drive the design, execution, & measurement of impactful marketing campaigns
- Lead application of best practices in experimental design & statistical analysis across digital & offline channels to measure incremental lift & diminishing returns; design, perform, & evangelize marketing tests such as A/B testing, matched market, & pre/post analysis
- Build data visualization, advanced reports, dashboards & reports that explain & track performance against business KPIs
- Collaborate with Analytics Engineers & marketing stakeholders to design & update data models
- Perform ad hoc campaign analysis & deep dive investigations to understand customer journey to drive Digital App free trials & subsequent upsells to Connected Fitness products
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 2-4 years of marketing analytics experience with knowledge in digital or app marketing functions
- Strong analytical grasp of ecommerce & app marketing measurement
- Experience with SQL & working with large sets of data
- Experience with data visualization products such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience with ETL, data cleaning & data modeling
- Comfortable with spreadsheet & presentation tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong presentation skills & ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical team members
- Can do attitude with the ability to quickly pivot between projects & priorities
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.