Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We make it easier & more enjoyable to shop for vitamins (and maybe even a little fun, too). Our technology makes it possible for people to get custom vitamin recommendations based on their diets & health goals, which we deliver in convenient daily packs with a touch of joy. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research backing up our recommendations & the quality of our products. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And we're excited to meet you.)
What will you do at Care/of?
- Craft innovative web & mobile applications that empower our customers to pave a wellness path that is both personalized & informative.
- Own the frontend across all of our website & mobile application - creating systems & components that allow us to implement beautiful, consistent designs quickly.
- Design & implement fluid transitions & animations to provide the best experience for our customers.
- Work with designers, engineers, product managers, marketers, & data scientists to create products that bring joy to our customers.
Who are you?
- Able to apply your understanding of HTML & CSS to implement pixel-perfect designs.
- Understand design principles including layout & typography.
- Well-versed with motion design & have created rich user experiences with complex animations.
- Comfortable using React to create intuitive user interfaces.
- Familiar with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, & Abstract.
- Experienced working with marketers & data scientists to uncover stories that help you design experiences that map closely to the needs of customers.
- Excited about the ways in which digital products can improve the lives of others.
- Motivated to bring new things into the world. Your work is your craft.
- Empathetic & respectful toward your teammates & the consumers of the products you create.
- Experience developing & designing for React Native.