The Distribution Senior Associate will develop & maintain our fulfillment relationship with our distribution partners. As a channel lead, you will build the necessary infrastructure for future product & brand growth. You will partner with our S&OP, Sourcing, & DTC teams to ensure best in class customer experience, while continuously improving our operations.
About the team
The global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team, that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed & flow of its supply functions.
What youll do
- Define our fulfillment relationship with our customers by developing our future state distribution infrastructure & coordinating new brand & product launches with our external partners
- Ensure orders are delivered on time in full & define key measure to drive action & improvement
- Enhance & maintain our fulfillment & storage cost model
- Optimize distribution COGS at Harrys DCs by using continuous improvement strategies
- Manage distribution center resources with other channel leads
- Utilize Harrys customer data to report on distribution KPIs
- Help develop our long-term fulfillment strategy
- Work with our internal DTC, R&D, & customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
This should describe you
- Numerically & analytically minded - experienced in Excel
- Strong attention to detail. You are comfortable going deep into the weeds while always considering the bigger picture
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. A high level of motivation, disciplined mindset, & self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect information
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether youre creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of supply chain product flow
- Sense of humor
Heres who youll work with
- Reporting to North American Distribution Manager
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to DTC, Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, R&D, & Quality
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.