CLEAR is looking for an experienced Senior Analyst, HRIS to join our growing team!
This role will manage the implementation, maintenance & continuous improvement of our new People Systems, Workday HCM + Ceridian Dayforce U.S. Payroll/Time/Benefits (replacing Ultipro). Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with prior HRIS experience, strong project management & communications skills.
This is an individual contributor role reporting into our SVP, Total Rewards. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic & growing, global organization & to play a key role in shaping the future of our People systems. If you have a passion for HR technology & want to make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Lead the implementation, configuration, & maintenance of Workday & Ceridian Dayforce People systems
- Manage data integrations between People systems & other enterprise systems
- Serve as lead representative & liaison between stakeholders, vendors, & other business partners to ensure alignment of processes to systems & tools
- Develop & maintain HRIS policies, procedures, & controls
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, & security within People systems
- Support People teams & team members with system usage, troubleshooting, & training
- Collaborate with IT, payroll, & other departments to ensure seamless data flow & process integration
- Conduct system audits & generate reports to support People Team, business decisions & SOX compliance
- Stay up-to-date with current HRIS technologies, trends, & best practices, & recommend system updates as needed
- Partner with the People Team to create & share reporting that provides more insight into employee lifecycle inclusive of recruiting, talent management, performance, promotions, turnover, etc.
- Assist with data cleanup in existing HRIS (Ultipro) to prep for implementation of new HRIS
How you'll measure success:
- Time to implementation: successfully implement full scope of project, including integrations, with all tenants configured for efficiency & ready to go live by their intended dates in 2024
- Data accuracy: 100% data accuracy of employee data entered into the new HRIS system, such as personal information, payroll data, & historical job data, etc.
- Compliance: Ensure that the new HRIS system meets all legal & regulatory requirements, such as data privacy laws & equal employment opportunity regulations
- Process efficiency: Increase the efficiency of HR processes that are facilitated by the new HRIS system, such as onboarding, off-boarding & employee changes with a target of a minimum of 20% reduction in time spent on each process by building automated workflows by go live date
What you're great at:
- 5+ years experience in HRIS management. Workday experience is a must, Ceridian Dayforce experience is a plus
- Experience implementing an HRIS
- Experience driving process improvements, managing stakeholders, setting expectations (especially upwards) & executing reliably
- Strong project management & implementation skills
- Knowledge of HR processes & data management best practices
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication with the ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - 120,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.