Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Specialist to join the Integrated Marketing Team. The IM team sits across the marketing organization, driving cross-functional marketing strategy & collaborating on a range of initiatives to grow the business. As a member of the IM team, the coordinator will partner with all aspects of the organization, including promotions, acquisition & retention marketing, creative, communications, & tech.
The ideal candidate is a proactive contributor, creative thinker, highly detail-oriented & organized with experience in digital and/or offline marketing, advertising or project management. Were looking for teammates who are curious, goal-oriented, collaborative, & excited to drive Caspers mission forward.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Play an integral role on the marketing team, working closely with many other Casper teams (such as retail, tech & creative) to bring promotions, projects & business initiatives to life.
- Own promotional campaigns from ideation to launch including briefing & creative development
- Project manage a wide variety of cross-functional initiatives playing a key role in ensuring proper prioritization, team-wide collaboration, that timelines are met, & projects are seamless from start to finish.
- Monitor the competitive landscape & contribute to ongoing research & monthly reports
- Support ongoing weekly progress & performance reporting for integrated marketing projects
- Manage legal & finance work streams for marketing initiatives
- Cross-functional Sharing: Playbook & document everything so other teams can leverage our learnings.
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 1 year work experience on a fast-paced marketing team and/or managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Highly organized with a passion for detail
- Able to thoughtfully evaluate creative against a brief
- Great attitude & team player! Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence & build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to streamline & structure many moving pieces
- Experience with data analysis & Excel
- Proven ability to work well under pressure & adapt quickly to change
- Hustle is essential! Having the ability to move quickly & execute to allow for continual iteration is core competency of our team
- Nice to have: Proficient in Asana or other project management tools
The syrup on your waffles
- Hybrid work schedule, some days in the office & some working in the coziness of your own home
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!)
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!