CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation & strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point for CLEAR.
The Senior Manager, Business Development - Healthcare will play a key role in expanding CLEARs footprint within the healthcare ecosystem, driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. CLEAR has the opportunity to transform elements of the healthcare industry, solving some of the industry's most persistent & pervasive challenges. Were looking for an action-oriented self-starter with relentless execution who will build & manage sustainable partnerships with healthcare organizations to create frictionless experiences for CLEAR members.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect & build pipelines to generate, close & manage sustainable partnerships consistent with CLEARs revenue & member growth strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR
- Identify customer needs, collaborate internally across the business & technology organizations to ensure delivery of CLEARs services that exceed expectations, & ensure alignment with the broader healthcare & company-wide goals for building scalable offerings
- Evangelize the value of CLEARs healthcare products & their ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize their application, utility & functionality, & ultimately drive conversion & adoption of healthcare products by organizations at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, capability needs/development, & support internal forecasting processes
- Review & analyze client, market data, & industry research for pitch & other client meetings
- Think creatively about ways to increase the value of CLEARs healthcare products to members & partners; identify opportunities for CLEAR to embed its technology to help customers & partners optimize their businesses & create better end-user experiences
- Work to identify & build best practices for your team & others
- Conceptualize, build & automate internal facing dashboards & reports, reflecting performance & activities against KPIs
Who You Are:
- A passionate healthcare professional who sees how CLEARs biometric identity network will improve both patients lives & the services & products offered by payers, providers, & digital health organizations
- 7+ years professional experience in business development (including new lead generation outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence); operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated
- Display a track record of success in business development roles through specific metrics & commercial outcomes, & in developing & nurturing relationships in healthcare
- A combination of high-level vision & pragmatism. Must be able to think big about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor & using data to evaluate those opportunities & having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, & overcoming customer concerns
- You are a team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You possess time-management & prioritization skills & are excited to roll-up your sleeves.
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations & building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Youre mission-centric & inspired & motivated by performance metrics & KPIs
- Experience with extended sales development cycles & pace conversations accordingly
- Experience project managing & being the point-of-contact between internal & external partners
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect & influence Healthcare leadership
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience