At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), were unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 2 out of 3 of U.S. teachers come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, & rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into an education powerhouse where teachers have created more than 3 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, & parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. If you havent heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just talk to a teacher about us. Or try this recent article in Forbes.
Who we are looking for
Were a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers & learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. Its the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, & focused effort. We want every day to be fun & to matter.
Provide outstanding email based customer support for our community of sellers & buyers. Our Customer Experience team is also expected to recognize trends in the questions they receive from the community & surface these learnings internally to improve our product, policies, & services. Additionally, there are projects & initiatives that vary with our goals for the quarter.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Recent graduate with an education-focused degree (this is an entry level role)
- Loves, understands & believes in what we want to build
- Enthusiasm to work hard & achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
Extra points for:
- Customer service experience in an email-based environment
- Background in Education