Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartets Care Navigation is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient's PCP & proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. The PCP Clinical Liaison will assist Primary Care Providers with complex clinical cases & support them with the treatment of mental health in their practice.
- Connect with Primary Care Providers via phone & email to increase their engagement with Quartet & build positive, trusting, caring relationships
- Discuss complex clinical cases with PCPs, & generally empower PCPs to provide excellent mental health care to their patients
- Solve complex PCP challenges
- Analyze PCP feedback & behavior to identify opportunities for Quartet to make product or service improvements
- Licensed mental health practitioner
- Relationship management experience where the primary focus of the role was building mutually-beneficial relationships with highly engaged medical partners
- Knack for understanding what adds value to each unique individual, & obsessed with providing the very best customer service
- Strong task organization, prioritization, follow-up skills
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.