Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
The EMEA Marketing team at Twilio is looking for an Industry / Sector Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Field Marketing team in London.
This position is a 6 month contract.
As an Industry/Sector Marketing Manager you live the Twilio Magic & will be responsible for identifying, profiling & targeting new sectors for Twilio to address. You would be responsible for analysing market & customer trends to narrow in on specific use cases & sector approaches & work collaboratively with field marketing, sales strategy & sales teams to execute campaigns to drive net new opportunities & pipeline.
As an Industry / Sector Marketing Manager, you will have:
- Strong project management experience, with proven track record of successfully delivering projects, specifically in an industry or ABM role
- Strong proficiency in zeroing-in on relevant market segment drivers & indicators; an instinct for knowing what matters & what doesnt.
- Ability to successfully interact with & influence a variety of roles & decision-making levels within the company; strong written & communications skills.
- Good ability to decipher large amounts of data & requests & then distill into clear strategies & communications.
- Have a strong command of testing & optimisation techniques to demonstrate impact & outcomes
- Fluency in a second European language is beneficial
- Good experience working with Tableau & other reporting tools
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Leverage data from internal & 3rd party sources to identify key sectors including customer revenue & opportunity data, sector & account specific growth data, etc. Work with Marketing Operations to create world-class reporting & dashboards for real-time analysis in Tableau & other analytics platforms.
- BE AN OWNER: Work with sales strategy & analytics to ensure appropriate account & contact data is available in Salesforce for addressable markets. Liaising with Campaigns, Field Marketing & Demand Gen teams on the execution of outbound campaigns, arming Sales & Sales Development with prospecting tools, etc.
- BE BOLD: Align use cases to sectors & create Go To Market plans for each including sourcing content, adapting messaging where appropriate, drafting outbound sequences, nurture plans, etc.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with branding / communications & demand generation counterparts in the creation & development of market facing campaigns to drive meetings & opportunities
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications for customer engagement. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your career growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in London. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.