Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pures largest to date & our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes & containers.
Press Release - September 16, 2020
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Cloud Native Business Unit (CNBU) Subscription Renewals Representative is a key individual contributor on the World-Wide Renewals team. This role will support all CNBU customers to maintain & grow renewal rates & establish relationships with a focus on renewing subscriptions on-time, adding new services & providing the highest level of customer service throughout the entire quote-to-cash process.
Your ability to drive business process, sustain & renew subscriptions, resolve customer issues/problems, & effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
This role is responsible for closely working with Sales, Finance, & Support while managing subscriptions, co-terms for up-sell opportunities, & supporting the companys strategic subscription renewal strategy & process.
In this role you will:
- Be a point of contact with Account Managers to proactively market subscription opportunities to partners and/or resolve issues that may hinder them from maintaining a relationship with Pure Storage
- Effectively communicate company messages, value propositions, etc. verbally & in writing
- Uncover accounts which may be at risk & develop plans to mitigate & bring them to closure
- Accountable for reviewing & validating installed base reports
- Manage existing programs to maximize company revenue & resolve customer-related contract issues
- Ability to research original business transactions & prepare detail that will lead the account team to make quick recommendations on how to position a renewal
- Goal is to optimize renewal rate, revenue retention & term
- Quote all subscription renewal opportunities
- Develop overall renewal strategy & process
- Manage & forecast the subscription pipeline
- Create programs with Marketing Manager to proactively encourage renewal activity
- Develop & communicate process change & improvements to optimize programs & enhance relationships with necessary company external customers & internal support groups
- Track all activity in Salesforce
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Prior subscription sales role 4+ years
- Prior customer service experience 2+ years
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player
- High integrity, ethics & humility
- Ability to build & maintain credibility with all cross functional teams
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Highly organized / strong time management skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Self-starter & ambitiously pursues improvement
- Solid Salesforce aptitude
- Advanced computer skills required (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint)
- Inventory/installed base management experience is a plus
- Organizational & follow up skills, problem solving & analytical skills
- Desire to grow with Pure Storage
- Proven track record of success
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.