Working alongside the Associate Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for driving the interview process & delivering an inspiring, professional, & seamless candidate experience. S/he will hone skills in strategic outreach, candidate engagement, & data-driven analysis while helping us attract exceptional, diverse talent to join our growing team. We embrace curiosity, integrity, hospitality & tenacious problem-solving, & the Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Efficiently support a growing team of recruiters by managing candidate communication, scheduling interviews, tracking feedback & streamlining team processes
- Liaise with candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers throughout the interview process so that its efficient, thorough, & positive for all involved
- Publicize Knotels wide-ranging job opportunities in the right places to attract exceptional talent within every relevant industry
- Manage Greenhouse, Knotels applicant tracking system (ATS), at the highest level to ensure data accuracy, a speedy candidate process, & meaningful reporting
- Continuously seek to improve our employer brand & interview processes as we expand our capabilities for high-volume global recruiting.
Who You Are
You are genuinely friendly, personable, & know how to meaningfully connect with diverse groups of people within & outside of an organization. You understand that first impressions are everything, & can quickly internalize Knotels values so that theyre reflected in all of your interactions. You are process-driven & consider every detail. Finding the right people for the right role at a fast-paced, mission-driven, growing company excites you, & youre eager to join a team on the front lines of the companys expansion. You also have the following:
- At least a year on a HR, Talent, or Recruiting team at a fast-paced, growing company
- Incredible organizational skills as well as tireless follow up & tracking abilities
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- A strong record of academic achievement & extracurricular leadership
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in late 2015, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.