Expanse helps IT operations & security teams discover, manage, & secure all of their global internet assets. Current Expanse customers comprise more than 10 percent of the routable internet & they use the company's platform to monitor for real-time changes to their infrastructure. Using leading-edge collection & analysis technology, Expanse improves organizations' visibility, governance, & IT operations, reducing risk associated with internet-connected assets & enabling a secure digital transformation. Founded in 2012, Expanse is headquartered in San Francisco & is now backed by more than $135M in funding.
As a Front End Engineer, you will be an integral part of customer experience of engaging with Expanse. You will build out intuitive workflows, select technology stacks, collaborate with other engineers, & own end-to-end delivery of customer-facing UI features.
Your expertise will help us transform the way large organizations manage & secure their systems.
What Youll Do
- Design & implement new user-facing features in Expanse products using cutting-edge technologies
- Create fast & intuitive applications that are security conscious
- Contribute to a React component library that is used throughout all of Expanse's products
- Guide & influence Expanse's frontend engineering practices to excellence
- 4+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- You are willing & able to work in San Francisco, CA
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS
- Has mentorship experience & capabilities
- Can recognize when to incorporate a new software pattern or technology
- Effectively able to communicate & give feedback
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Flexible PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, & workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses & other activities
- $300, one time, to customize your desk space
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch & dinner
- On-site activities such as Lunch & Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, & Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, & offsites
Refer a Friend
- Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please firstname.lastname@example.org learn more!