Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online & mobile service to internet users to find, select & book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants & diners via TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel & hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands & Australia), ElTenedor (Spain), Restorando (South America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama & Uruguay).
To structure & accelerate our growth, we are looking to reinforce our strategy by building a new team focused on Integrations of newly acquired businesses in our existing markets & new markets.
The PMI team mission is to effectively plan & execute the integration of acquired businesses, & hand them over "key in hand" to an operational entity (e.g., Region Heads). This team runs in parallel to the core business (strong interface with the teams ie. Product, HR, Sales, etc.) to minimize the disruption & follow the strategic objectives.
The role of PMI manager requires at least 5 to 8 years of experience in a top tier consultancy firm working in Integration teams for large corporations, investment bank, PE, VC or high growth tech business or other M&A experience would be highly valued.
What you will do
We are specifically looking for candidates who can:
-Build & document a systematic approach & methodology for current & future integrations
-Co-build strategic objectives & co-own the modelling with TA Corp. Dev. & Business sponsor in M&A phase
-Execute short term objectives & pave the way for operational entity to deliver on mid/long-term ones
- Identify, quantify & drive execution of cost & revenue synergies
-Build & support transition towards a high-performance organization within a limited time frame with strong focus on change management
-Be the leader of a team of 2 to 3 individuals with similar experience
Who you are
- You have at least 5- 8 years of experience in a top tier consultancy firm working or managing Integration teams for large corporations, investment bank, MBA, PE, VC or high growth tech business or other M&A experience would be highly valued
- You are specialized within the PMI scope on: strategy, optimizing synergies & operational roll out
- You have an experience of digital / fast-growth environment
- You have a strong entrepreneurial / problem-solver mind-set
- You are very analytical & possess a strong passion for developing insights, scoping analysis plans & providing critical information that drives a dynamic & fast-growing business
- You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively & display strong critical thinking skills
- You are a great communicator & facilitator
- You are highly driven & results/action-orientation with strong project management skills
- You are fluent in both Spanish & English or French & English (written/oral) plus 1 or 2 other languages ideally
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- Interesting discount on private health insurance
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- International working environment
- Dining & leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee & tea for free
- Well-being activities & benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team-building events, etc.)
Based in Barcelona or Paris