CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused & customer-centric software development leader. As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading the software & hardware teams in design, development, test, & deployment of our next generation kiosk experience & web platform. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing software, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, & a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
Your team will be building our web & kiosk/device front end experience & also driving the hardware design for the kiosk/devices. You will be interfacing with our cloud native services hosted in AWS using modern distributed application design patterns.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for technical project delivery & support of our web platform
- Work with Product Management to drive & develop a strategic software roadmap
- You will be managing a small team of engineers
- You will create a technical strategy for your systems
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, maintenance, architecture & design
- 1+ years of experience leading & managing cross-functional teams to deliver products & projects on tight deadlines
- Drive front end software platform
- ElectronJS framework experience a plus
- Understand OO design & knowledge of relevant modern design patterns
- Deep knowledge of front end platforms, frameworks, design & best practices
- Able to build, manage, & work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Up to date with technology trends & experience in building cloud native is a plus