What's the opportunity?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our new business by closing some of Intercoms largest customers. Were building a world-class sales organization, & the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
At Intercom, we are striving to do sales differently. We are asking our customers to put Intercom at the core of their businesses, & we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours. We strongly believe in the overall growth & continued development of each new hire. In joining the Account Executive team at Intercom, you join a community that believes in development & promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, & ownership.
What will I be doing?
- Evangelize our product by spearheading the growth & adoption of Intercom across our Enterprise segment
- Manage the full sales cycle for Intercoms largest customers, from prospecting to close, through a consultative sales approach
- Provide timely & accurate forecasts & clear visibility on revenue performance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our evolving products & processes
- Create your own demonstrations, tailored to client needs
- Engage in team development & mentoring
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners, including Marketing & Product
- Contribute to the overall growth of the global Enterprise business, pioneering new best practices & driving projects to up level the team
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years experience as an Account Executive
- 2+ years of SaaS experience selling similar products
- Strong sales instincts & track record hitting & exceeding quota
- Exceptional written & verbal communication
- Comfortable & energized operating & problem-solving in a fast-moving organization, working inbound & outbound opportunities across a range of industries & company sizes
- Ability to close net new business in a competitive landscape
- Exhibits a growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, & ambition
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If theres something important to you thats not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy & 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, & family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity & is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.