About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional sales trainer to lead the development of our rapidly growing sales organization. Your ultimate goal will be to coach & train an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers. You will assist in their development through their entire lifecycle, from Sales Development through Account Executive.
- Teaching is your passion & you yearn for helping salespeople improve across their entire lifecycle, from their first cold call to complex deals.
- You love coaching. It comes naturally to you & you instinctively know how to make people better at their jobs.
- Sales is in your DNA. You might be training individuals how to sell now but if you werent, youd be picking up the phone to close deals.
- Youre highly organized & love process. You can build & deliver content in a structured manner, both written & verbally.
- You have crisp public speaking skills & are incredibly articulate & commanding in front of a room.
- You love to learn about anything, but specifically sales. You keep up on new schools of thought while remaining true to old school wisdom.
- You are highly intelligent, articulate, & persuasive.
- Assist hiring managers in the interviewing & hiring process & act as if youre building your own team of rockstar salespeople.
- Collaborate with IT & our ROI team on initial systems onboarding, from all things phone & email systems to scheduling training & meetings.
- Build & deliver all new hire training material, teaching new hires about our business, our history how to make their first cold calls, & close deals.
- Build & deliver training content to our existing team of salespeople - even the longest tenured veterans - on new techniques, styles, or book summaries.
- Train & support the sales team on all systems, workflows, & processes, including Outreach, Salesforce, Truly Wireless, & ZoomInfo.
- Provide detailed & hands-on coaching to your team, including participation in weekly call sessions to hone raw sales skills & roleplays to enforce effective messaging through the cold call & pitch.
- Collaborate with our Revenue Operations & Insights team to identify gaps in adherence to process.
- Deliver regular feedback with the intent to improve the team & the understanding that all feedback is a gift aimed at developing individuals.
- Further develop Qs sales culture of hard work, positive energy, & intellectual curiosity.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years in team management or training & enablement. Preference given to SaaS sales experience.
- Experience selling as both a top-of-the-funnel contributor & closer.
- Track record of using metrics & data to optimize sales process & performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching & training a sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, & intelligence
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, & highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, & continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness & inclusion initiatives, & host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, & monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.