HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 8 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
Manage a production line for one of the UKs fastest growing food companies! You will be responsible for the accuracy & efficiency of your line. Our main goal is to keep our errors as low as possible, while running the production at a quick pace in order to hit our tight time restraints.
You will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health & safety & the happiness of your team.
What you will be doing:
- Own the performance of a production line
- Manage people, processes & systems to ensure key targets are met
- Deliver against operational KPI's
- Liaise & communicate with the Shift Manager
- Seek to continually improve processes & identify areas of potential weaknesses
- Inspire your team to care about our customers, brand & products
- Maintain a safe working environment for all
Who you are:
- Assertive, keen eye for detail, be able to multi-task & prioritise tasks
- Practical knowledge & experience in an operational environment
- FMCG & grocery retail knowledge preferable
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership & maintain a high level of morale within the work force
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change & willing to challenge the status- quo
- Great sense of humour (this is an important one)
What you will get in return:
- Night or PM shift allowance
- 33 days holiday
- Heavily discounted weekly on-site market
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations & on & off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Duration: 3 months fixed-term contract
Shifts: -AM Shift: 6 PM to 2 PM
- PM Shift: 2 PM to 10 PM
- Night Shift: 10 PM - 6 AM
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process:first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, we will invite you for two interviews: one competency interview & one culture fit interview.