Rockets of Awesome is reinventing the way parents shop for kids by leveraging technology, data, a unique brand, personalization, & exceptional merchandise. As a digital-first, direct-to-consumer, vertical brand, we are forever changing the way parents shop for kids clothing this is the future of vertical commerce. We are a New York City-based, venture-backed startup with extensive executive expertise.
Join our creative & strategic team working to develop a scalable e-commerce system that powers a business with massive market opportunity. This team cultivates a culture of learning & continuous improvement by investing in automated testing, learning from real-world problems, & immediately adapting.
We value fun, simplicity, & teamwork.
What youll do...
- Set an example for the team by answering phone calls & emails with thoroughness, composure, & tact
- Triage the customer experience queue daily & set strategy & goals for CX Associates
- Ensure the team is within target SLA:
- SLA for weekend contacts: No more than 24 hours
- SLA for after 5pm contacts: No more than 14 hours
- SLA for business hour contacts: No more than 5 hours
- Review quality of emails & observe phone interactions to ensure alignment across team & a great customer experience
- Quality is determined by:
- Effectively coach members of their team to achieve desired results
- Ensure that the team is thoroughly versed on policies & procedures & consistently delivers aligned service to the customer
- Hold bi-weekly 1 on 1 reviews with all direct reports to coach, review updates, & ensure there is employee satisfaction in their role
- Work to develop employees interests in potential career progression
- Proactively identify cross-functional projects & partners for development opportunities
Who you are...
- An optimist! You assume the best in people, always.
- Always able to keep your cool. You approach problems with empathy & a genuine desire to help & feel pretty darn comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Whether its a customer or CX Associate, youre prepared to hear them & help them.
- An expert troubleshooter. Tricky situations such as technical issues never throw you for a loop & youre down to find work through the issue to find a solution.
- A proactive problem solver. You can both identify a problem & propose a solution.
- A great communicator. Both verbal & written communication skills.
- An organization geek. Color-coding is your middle name.
Other requirements & considerations:
- Minimum of 2+ years supervisory experience; exposure to ecommerce retail environments preferred.
- Role is full-time based in our New York City headquarters